25 Feb XR Software Developer
We are seeking a developer that loves to build games and applications for various platforms based on the Unity framework. Your main role will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game or application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Game and application development in Unity3D
- Adapt to multiple platforms and environments: VR, AR, MR, Touch Displays, WebGL, etc.
- Lead client-side development using cutting-edge technologies.
- Implement game functionality as per design
- Translate design specification into functional game or application
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. In lieu of a 4-year degree in computer science or game design must have 5-7 years of relative work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and C#, Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience designing APIs, SDKs, and mobile toolkits is a plus